Now that Anderson Cooper is out of the closet he has issue with Bikinis at a bar.

SpaceGhost

Aparently hot woman in Bikinis woking in a sports bar and the owner bought a town becasue clearly he is doing well enough to buy a town, makes the RidicuList.

Fucking flamer, if it was guys in speedos, it would be brilliant I bet. Now that he is out, he is wasting no time, actually expressing his new real opinion.

Clearly people like the Bar and Grill. Failing businesses do not buy towns.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2012/07/26/ac-ridiculist-texas-town-renamed-bikinis.cnn

Edited by Not Brian

I guess I see it as don't bitch about a business that you will never patron and dismiss it as dumb because that is not what you are into.

For a straight guy that like sports and tits, it seems like a great place. I don't make pod casts talking about a gay bar that plays old wonder woman episodes on TVs like a sports bar shows sports. I mind my own business. Just be gay and quiet about it, why must someone's gayness be out in the open so much? Be gay and shut the fuck up about it, I don't walk around telling everyone I like pussy, or have a symbol on my car or a tat in plain sight advertising my choices in life.

I don't think that makes me a WBC member. I don't want them eradicated from the face of the earth, just go about your business in private. My heterosexual choice does not "define me".

I mind my own business. Just be gay and quiet about it, why must someone's gayness be out in the open so much? Be gay and shut the fuck up about it, I don't walk around telling everyone I like pussy, or have a symbol on my car or a tat in plain sight advertising my choices in life.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/31wq4yff.jpg

:gabe:

I guess I see it as don't bitch about a business that you will never patron and dismiss it as dumb because that is not what you are into.

For a straight guy that like sports and tits, it seems like a great place. I don't make pod casts talking about a gay bar that plays old wonder woman episodes on TVs like a sports bar shows sports. I mind my own business. Just be gay and quiet about it, why must someone's gayness be out in the open so much? Be gay and shut the fuck up about it, I don't walk around telling everyone I like pussy, or have a symbol on my car or a tat in plain sight advertising my choices in life.

I don't think that makes me a WBC member. I don't want them eradicated from the face of the earth, just go about your business in private. My heterosexual choice does not "define me".

Not directed at you and I agree. The total hate for someone because they are different, that is what bothers me.

I don't mind gay people so long as the two ladies are hot :gabe:

seriously though, my wifes uncle is as gay as it gets, I wish he weren't so flamboyant about it though. I don't mind the ones that you would never know are gay, so long as they don't hit on me.

now back to the topic, if I didn't like an establishment, I just wouldn't go. bitching about it (publically in this case) just makes people percieve you as an asshole.