Tell me someone else just saw that...

nurkvinny

Friday night was a major hindu holiday its very possible they were launching chinese hotairs ballons

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ebd5/?cpg=ogpla&source=google_pla&gclid=CLLS8_iBv7ECFbEBQAodMxwAag

It was a major Mexican holiday and they were conjuring chinese dragons.

wonder how many calls the local police got about em. anyone else see the idea of floating flames being a bit risky? or is it just me?

Its not like it's dry out and the chances of fire are at a high. Where we saw them they were almost right over 270 and Hamilton and I thought what it a plane hits those?

25-30 bright orange lights slowly moving across the sky until slowly "burning out" followed by 1 stragler....

beautiful and I have never seen anything like it

If you live near Outville/Deeds roads, it was my neighbors. They had a party last night and let them off. I saw them out my living room window and went outside to see what they were.

If you live near Outville/Deeds roads, it was my neighbors. They had a party last night and let them off. I saw them out my living room window and went outside to see what they were.

Indeed I do.

Have to admit I thought I was watching something that could be something news worthy like a major satellite breaking up or air force one counter measures or something along those lines.

But nope, candles :)

So, you're on Deeds?

Its not like it's dry out and the chances of fire are at a high. Where we saw them they were almost right over 270 and Hamilton and I thought what it a plane hits those?

we are still in the middle of a drought. most grass and brush i see is still dry as hell. even beyond that just something about floating flames seems a bit off to me. although i know its been around a very long time and i sure its not a large flame. could just picture coming out in the more with my coffee to get the newspaper and my tree have half a dozen lanterns hanging in em. would be a interesting wtf moment.