WTB: Eoctech 552

dover

I have been searching online and doing research through all the different optics. I have looked through Vortex, Trijicon, and Aimpoint. For what I want to do with the weapon this is the site I have decided on.

I would love to find a gently used or a new one for a fair price. Any help in locating a good deal would be greatly appreciated.

I have been searching online and doing research through all the different optics. I have looked through Vortex, Trijicon, and Aimpoint. For what I want to do with the weapon this is the site I have decided on.

I would love to find a gently used or a new one for a fair price. Any help in locating a good deal would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/478971/columbus-ohio-rifles-for-sale--new-eotech-512

same as the 552 minus the NV capabilities. But you can't beat the price if that is new.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/478971/columbus-ohio-rifles-for-sale--new-eotech-512

same as the 552 minus the NV capabilities. But you can't beat the price if that is new.

I just sent him a message to see if it is still available. Thanks for posting much appreciated. I am looking for something I can shoot on my personal weapon and also my service weapon. That's why I have opted to spend big money on an optic. Hopefully this guy still has it, I'll flip it and trade it for a better one :gabe:

I just sent him a message to see if it is still available. Thanks for posting much appreciated. I am looking for something I can shoot on my personal weapon and also my service weapon. That's why I have opted to spend big money on an optic. Hopefully this guy still has it, I'll flip it and trade it for a better one :gabe:

I had the 552, it was meh for me but I am picky. Love my TA31

Standardized by the DEA, ATF, and FBI SWAT, the Model 552 is by far the most popular HWS model. This NV compatible, AA battery model is the sight of choice by military units like Stryker Brigade, 10th Mountain, and 3rd Infantry. It is battle proven to withstand the abuse that any harsh environment, high powered weapon platform, or military mission can dish out.

Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (Tandem Operation)

AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)

65 MOA ring/1 MOA dot reticle

includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt

interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail

whoop whoop

Yeah he didn't respond to me either there are a couple 512's on there for $300-325 I believe. I have been researching and looking for an optic about 4 hours a day for the last week now. I luckily stumbled on this one and couldn't pass up the deal.

$1k optic :no:

I am trying hard not to buy a TA31 actually, I think I would be pissed spending that kind of money on an optic! I'm building this AR for CQB (>100yrds) shooting

You think I actually paid $1k, LOL

Good choice on optics Dover, Eotechs can take a beating

win your rety to go shoot out at a 1000+ yards let me know i will take you out were we go its fun as hell

Sounds good Mike, I'll be building a long range 20" AR .308 for that. I'll get at you then! Thanks man.