1995 Silverado Ext Cab StepSide - LQ4 swap

Ackbar00

Saw this on turbomustangs and thought it was a good deal to not share:

http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/members-classifieds-powertrain-fuel-drivetrain-electronics/2003-lq4-6-0l-4l80e-tbw-silverado/

$2500 obo

Drivetrain

2003 2500HD LQ4 @ 80,000miles

1997 4l80e @ 83,000 miles

Retuned PCM removing Rear O2's, proper gear calibration, etc

1995 Silverado Ext Cab StepSide @50,000 on LQ Swap

185,000 on chassis

Walbro in line pump

Extra 03 PCM tuned for VIN

2wd

Truck is just not big enough for the 3 growing kids.

Running DD that a ball joint went bad in 2 weeks ago. I replaced 1 ball joint and an inner/outer tie rod. imo for peace of mind if intending to drive the truck I would go through the entire front suspension. Another option is buying the truck as a complete running/driving donor for a swap project.

I wanted to post this up to get things rolling. I am cleaning the garage out and will be adding parts and pictures as I come across them. I will offer the parts as something the buyer of the truck has the option to buy before I open it up to others . As you can tell I would really like to clear plenty of space with one transaction, load up the truck and send it down the road. Money talks but open to partial parts offers for 70 Chevelle (suspension interior, other)

Yes, running truck with 6.0/4l80e swap.

local pickup in NE Ohio

Appreciate it! Post up wbainey @ gmail for contact. I plan to go through other items that can be part of the truck deal for additional $ as I go through more parts this weekend.

From the response to Ackbar's post. Wonder if he's been over to Big 3, Bigshot or Back Street?