FS: 1988 Mustang 5.0L Coupe, 5-Speed - Supercharged - 425+ RWHP

twistedfocus1647545489

Just saying this from the outside we are all car people and understand minor issues etc etc. Bit from someone on the outside looking for a fun car it sounds from your ad your selling a car where the block is pished to its limit and has a failing tranny. Now again we as car people can see the difference but as to what 75-80 percent viewing the ad on say cl sees is not what we see. Just trying to help your sale out

Just saying this from the outside we are all car people and understand minor issues etc etc. Bit from someone on the outside looking for a fun car it sounds from your ad your selling a car where the block is pished to its limit and has a failing tranny. Now again we as car people can see the difference but as to what 75-80 percent viewing the ad on say cl sees is not what we see. Just trying to help your sale out

The situation is not what you think, but it doesn't matter.

EDIT: I do totally agree that this type of car is NOT for everyone though. Especially Jones.:gabe:

The CL ad will be almost exactly the same as this post. It's 100% on the level and that's how I sell things to other enthusiasts.

Edited by twistedfocus

Bump.

It has only been on CL 2 days and I've already been offered every trade imaginable.

Do not want.

GLWS. I got the same shit when I posted up my Corvette for sale a couple of years ago on CL.

I would get fragment emails that I assumed were trade offers. Literally, all I would get is "81 Harley", or "Trade for 1968 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 350 motor A/T". It pissed me off after a few days of getting CL replies with NO cash offers. :(

GLWS. I got the same shit when I posted up my Corvette for sale a couple of years ago on CL.

I would get fragment emails that I assumed were trade offers. Literally, all I would get is "81 Harley", or "Trade for 1968 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 350 motor A/T". It pissed me off after a few days of getting CL replies with NO cash offers. :(

Yeah, that's typical CL people. That's why I hate listing there but there's no denying it works. You just have to weed through all the dirt-heads.

Got one of those today.

"Mud truck?"

That was it. Seriously? I'm tempted to reply "No, it's a Mustang" or something similarly retarded. They probably wouldn't understand. :fuuuu:

if that falls through pm me. a buddy of mine is looking for a notch that just like this one.

I just got the following CL message from a "Ryan". Please tell me this is you messing with me and not someone being serious.

"U have coupe.. 419xxxxxxx.. pix plz.. call or text.. Ryan tx"

LOLWUT?

:dumb:

I just got the following CL message from a "Ryan". Please tell me this is you messing with me and not someone being serious.

"U have coupe.. 419xxxxxxx.. pix plz.. call or text.. Ryan tx"

LOLWUT?

:dumb:

Lol no not me.