Could Ohio Riders have their own bike night?

DTM Brian

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which one? cols gold? and could we talk a few of the girls into participating? I'd throw dollars at a few from around here...:D

:D I'm all the way up north in Cleveland..so I have no idea. As long as there are no midget strippers or ebola warnings on the front door, I'm good.

QSL wouldnt be willing to do as much for us as say a different bar/restaurant would that doesnt already have a bike night. Its an option, just prolly not the best.

I would this to maybe be on the weekend? Find a place that will let us cook out? Do it in the afternoon. And maybe have it every other week. This way it wont get old so fast and we can continue to have a decently large crowd.

Yea I thought about this as well... I like everyone on here, but all the toolsheds at bike night, get a little out of control!

Tools are part of the fun, call it a spectator sport and just watch from behind your beer....

which one? cols gold? and could we talk a few of the girls into participating? I'd throw dollars at a few from around here...:D

If you are serious about this, I have an "in" for that one in particular... I know some of the staff and I could make a few inquiries...

All else aside, I say a strong "Hell Fuck Yes" to an OR bike night. Even if it is just a monthly rather than weekly meeting. It would be great fun and a very good way to help all the forum monkeys to get to know each other's faces and bikes.

Dyno days and Hocking rides are grand and I have gotten to put faces to names that way a bit, but a semi-regular gathering would be even better socializing amongst ourselves. Besides, I suck with names and it takes me a while to soak up so damn many of them.... Never forget a face, but I would forget my own damn name if mommy didn't stencil it on the waistband of my undies... (hell, bought a new pack once and thought my name was Hanes for like three weeks!!)

Tools are part of the fun' date=' call it a spectator sport and just watch from behind your beer....

If you are serious about this, I have an "in" for that one in particular... I know some of the staff and I could make a few inquiries...

All else aside, I say a strong "Hell Fuck Yes" to an OR bike night. Even if it is just a monthly rather than weekly meeting. It would be great fun and a very good way to help all the forum monkeys to get to know each other's faces and bikes.

Dyno days and Hocking rides are grand and I have gotten to put faces to names that way a bit, but a semi-regular gathering would be even better socializing amongst ourselves. Besides, I suck with names and it takes me a while to soak up so damn many of them.... Never forget a face, but I would forget my own damn name if mommy didn't stencil it on the waistband of my undies... (hell, bought a new pack once and thought my name was Hanes for like three weeks!!)[/quote']

+1....I suck at names as well!

Is this bike night going to be an everyweek thing? Every city with in OR (ie. Dayton, Cincy, C-Bus) would have to have their own bike nights.....I doubt there will be a big following frm guys/gals from the cities further away than C-bus. But, This would be a great opportunity for Dyno Brian and his mobile dyno at OR bike nights.