Could Ohio Riders have their own bike night?

DTM Brian

I remember the lodge bar. What happened there? I only heard vague reasons as to why it was canceled. Maybe we should talk about it so we can avoid any of those sorts of problems in the future.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that there will be females attending that don't care to watch other females get naked :D

So get a few of the boys naked too, I'm not shy.... Fair is fair, right?

Speak for yourself... right Jess? ;)

I like girls that like girls....

She speaks for me too. No desire to go to a strip club. Waste of money

Me either, that's why I only go to the ones my friends work at so I don't pay... hehehe Strippers are nasty anyway, only fuck the bartenders and make friends with the bouncers....

I have a big grille at the shop.

Only thing I can not sell is beer. :o

Brian may have the best idea here... Whatever it takes to bribe him into firing up the grill and not calling the cops plus BYOB.... Sounds like a good time to me!!

Oh, and you can't SELL beer.... but you can charge money to be on the premises and have beer available.... Or give a free six-pack with each $8 hot dog you sell.... I like breaking laws and all, but I have found that there is usually a way AROUND them too... hehehe

No one on a bike should be tanked anyway, so it's not like we need Budweiser to sponsor us or anything. Some half burned meat and a few frosty tops with conversation would be all I'm looking for.

QSL wouldnt be willing to do as much for us as say a different bar/restaurant would that doesnt already have a bike night. Its an option, just prolly not the best.

I would this to maybe be on the weekend? Find a place that will let us cook out? Do it in the afternoon. And maybe have it every other week. This way it wont get old so fast and we can continue to have a decently large crowd.

This man speaks the truth.

Spread it out..I could be wrong but once a week may be a bit much considering how big QSL's is. I would find somewhere other than QSL..as mentioned above.

in the summer time we can meet up at my house big ass inground swimming pool and hige patio could hold prob just under 100 people, its west chester tho a kinda ritzy neighborhood so not sure how neighbors would react to 50+ bikes and what not but thers always parties in the neighborhood so heh why not...just a thought def a summer thing tho..

Wow.... So many ideas. Like the other mods have been stating we have been thinking of something.

My idea after reading through this is have a weekly one in C-Bus then monthly weekend one moved through out Ohio. After all we are OhioRiders!

What do you guys think?

I remember the lodge bar. What happened there? I only heard vague reasons as to why it was canceled. Maybe we should talk about it so we can avoid any of those sorts of problems in the future.

The problem there was their staff after they were drinking.

Beer and bikes = bad combination.:nono:

I agree with 100%

The reason I made this comment is it seems like almost all bike nights are at some type of bar. I personally do not drink. I am 33 years old and have yet to get drunk. The last time I had a beverage of that type was at the Halloween party.

I am offering the shop if need be. We can grille out. I might be able to even get a DJ. There would be no need to dyno unless the majority wanted to see some bikes being tested.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Wow.... So many ideas. Like the other mods have been stating we have been thinking of something.

My idea after reading through this is have a weekly one in C-Bus then monthly weekend one moved through out Ohio. After all we are OhioRiders!

What do you guys think?

That sounds like a really good idea. Weekly might get a bit old and might not have as big a turnout as a bi-weekly one would have, but that could be debated endlessly and would best be decided by trial and error I bet. The monthly non-Columbus one sounds ~awesome~, it'd give those of us who are fairly restricted to one area a chance to get out and see new cities and meet other people outside of our own town :)

even better on a weekend as that can coincide with a ride. Ride all day, go eat & socialize at the OR bike night.

That would be epic. Half the fun of group rides for me is meeting people and hanging out in person with the folks from the board. Riding all day and then a cookout with friends in the evening is basically the definition of nirvana for many motorcyclists, I believe :)

Edited by Harb67

I agree with 100%

The reason I made this comment is it seems like almost all bike nights are at some type of bar. I personally do not drink. I am 33 years old and have yet to get drunk. The last time I had a beverage of that type was at the Halloween party.

I am offering the shop if need be. We can grille out. I might be able to even get a DJ. There would be no need to dyno unless the majority wanted to see some bikes being tested.

Please let me know your thoughts.

No wonder you and Schmuck get along so well. He's not a big drinker either....

we could do a coshocton ride some weekend. we could probably get some of the northern ohio guys to come down and get columbus people to ride to coshocton. me, ron, adam, moody, spook, kawi and the rest of the coshocton guys can lead the way around on a ride all day, then go back to adam's house or my house and have a cookout. adam's house has a big parking lot right across the street and my house has plenty of space and is out in the country so we wouldn't have to worry about neighbors. only problem is my driveway is pretty long and gravel.

just an idea

Edited by ross

No one on a bike should be tanked anyway' date=' so it's not like we need Budweiser to sponsor us or anything. Some half burned meat and a few frosty tops with conversation would be all I'm looking for.[/quote']

Beer and bikes = bad combination.:nono:

+2 Don't hardly drink when I'm on the bike. Maybe one early, if we're gonna be someplace for awhile

If it ever wanted to come to Dayton. I could host. I've got a pretty big building to hang out and there's a pizza joint across the street. Plenty of parking for 25 bikes outside and probably another 25-30 inside.

For those that do drink there is a bar across the street as well.