where to eat in indianapolis?

• 4 weeks later...
Also, avoid the Eagle's Nest, or whatever that restaurant is that rotates at the top of a building downtown. Okay concept - kind of cool that the restaurant rotates so that you end up getting a cool view of multiple parts of the city - but the food was mediocre at best. Add to that the fact that it was expensive and it was downright disappointing. Spend your well-earned money elsewhere, like a strip club.

Hey assholes, the guy already went to Indy, and ate... and is back home now. He unfortunately did not choose Shula's or St. Elmos... so I am disappoint

Hey dumbass, someone else asked where to eat lunch yesterday. So go choke on your spicy St. Elmo's cocktail, you fucking tourist.

Hey dumbass, someone else asked where to eat lunch yesterday. So go choke on your spicy St. Elmo's cocktail, you fucking tourist.

Hey, fuck you buddy. Are you some newb?

PS, I suppose I should support my buddy's new chain he recently helped expand; Stacked Pickle http://www.stackedpickle.com .... 3 locations, Carmel, Fishers, and downtown.