heath mopar burnouts

The_buster

I am sitting at home on my couch currently and can hear the cars from here. I won't be going out to it this year. After last year I am pretty much over this event. I can't stand the toothless hillbillies standing around boasting about Merican made cars yet most of them probablly drive a Honda, Toyota, whatever else.

Its great for the economy here as the hotels, gas stations and food joint are packed

On a side note I will be at the actual races tomorow, wife got press box passes again.

Heath is always big, tomorrow the cops will be pricks. Right about 1030 they'll roll in full force and shut it down. They have done this the past 2 years. Might venture out tomorrow just to avoid my phone blowing the fuck up like it did tonight from people asking where I was at haha.

My facebook news status thingy has been blowing up with people complaining about the drunks on side of the road talking shit to them while cruising through

That was some of the most retarded shit that I have ever seen in my life. Then it rained and put an end to the possibility that I was going to see someone crash in the parking lot. The positive was that there were some nice cars running around and got to hang out with a bunch of friends. It was like a conglomerate of idiots. It was like someone put together all of the people who do dumb shit to get us kicked out of parking lots and put them all together in one setting.

That was some of the most retarded shit that I have ever seen in my life. Then it rained and put an end to the possibility that I was going to see someone crash in the parking lot. The positive was that there were some nice cars running around and got to hang out with a bunch of friends. It was like a conglomerate of idiots. It was like someone put together all of the people who do dumb shit to get us kicked out of parking lots and put them all together in one setting.

'MERICA!...... I mean 'MOPAR..... Lol

I almost got in a fight for trying to help someone out. This dude in a red Lexus is250 was doing donuts in the Oreillys parking lot. I went over to tell him to stop and they were acting like it was cool and they had everything under control and were getting pissed cause everyone was doing stupid shit. One of the dudes was getting big and tried to step me. I love how dumb people try to justify the shit they do and it still makes no sense

Was out last night in my buddies truck, had a bed load of people including Alex lol. I love the drunks on the sidelines talking shit when you wont do a burnout, so we started telling them to do one first, they were all sorts of cornfused at that point.

Did the truck go into people down by the police station? If so we was coming through town right when that happened. That type of shit will be what gets the event shut down