Dude beats his woman down

phil

In an ideal world, yes. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I could sit there and watch that happen while I wait 5-10mins for the cops.

I'm with you guys. Perhaps a well placed tackle with quick exit? I dunno. Definitely not gonna watch anyone get their dome kicked in for sure as they lay helpless though. Man or woman.

i pray some day i catch some dude beating his woman.

Me too. You need to hang around a certain member on here then if you want to catch that happening. Just sayin. He probably won't see this though cause he won't watch this vid. Or just wait and watch the news, cause he'd have killed her if it weren't for the babysitter the last time.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Me too. You need to hang around a certain member on here then if you want to catch that happening. Just sayin. He probably won't see this though cause he won't watch this vid. Or just wait and watch the news, cause he'd have killed her if it weren't for the babysitter the last time.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

This is why I practice Krav...and am getting my wife into it. Self defense. If she was trained, he'd be dead.