Local used parts vendors?

eightvalve

I just traded off my Buell and got another old school ZX7. Problem is, being its a 92, there isn't dick for parts anywhere. I've got alot of work that needs to be done and the only used vendors I have near are Manuels and Cycle Therapy. I love Manuels but they deal in nearer stuff and the guy that runs Cycle Therapy is an asshole and his stuff is WAAAY overpriced. I need little stuff here and there like bodywork pieces and things. I've got the 39mm Flatslides on ebay and I've got a set of damn near new set Michelin 2CT sport tires (190&120) on craigslist. Its a bitch I've got to have 50 post here. I usually don't have much to say! Let me know if you've dealt with any shops local to Akron area that were any good. Thanks!

Check a place in C-Bus called "The Rice Paddy". I hear they can get alot of odd items.

I think it's ricepaddy.com. You fill out an email and tell them what you need. But IRS been awhile since I've been on it. Worth a look though.

Check a place in C-Bus called "The Rice Paddy". I hear they can get alot of odd items.

I think it's ricepaddy.com. You fill out an email and tell them what you need. But IRS been awhile since I've been on it. Worth a look though.

RICEPADDY is a bullshit rip-off business. check out their rep on Ebay. i ordered a starter that they told me they couldnt get, and 3 months later callled to tell me it was in and charged me a 20% restocking fee!!! BS on that!!!

^^^both cycles r us in Medina and rice paddy in cbus are good...check cycle therapy in Peninsula Ohio (lil more expensive) and Manuel Cycle in Tallmadge and then the INTERNET:D goodluck

I just bought a used rear shock from Manuel Cycle. The price was right and the guy I dealt with knew his stuff.

Yeah, Manuels pretty well rock. The guy you dealt with was probably the guy I got my Buell off of. They do alot with newer stuff. I'll check out the ones from above. I ordered a ton of shite for it today, need to get the carbs rebuilt, paint it, and I'm ready to go. Sounds so simple.....

yah yah...thanks...I heard that but forgot...just used to say that...I called them for a headlamp assembly..they had it and not a bad price...but I got mine fixed...thanks though...just some paint job and then I will catch you guys..