wtt - weld prostars

99ta

weld prostars 15x4 and 15x10. m/t sportsman on the fronts and m/t et streets on the back. the rears will need replaced soon. let me know what you have.

I traded my c6z for these and I don't like them. lol. stupid decision. I can text pics. Thanks.

Here is a pic of the wheels I currently have. This is a pic of the car I bought them from. The other is the same only silver. If interested I can send you a pic of each individual wheel. I do not have tires for the 18's, the fronts have a 50% remaining set of 255, 45? 17's,

Here is a pic of the wheels I currently have. This is a pic of the car I bought them from. The other is the same only silver. If interested I can send you a pic of each individual wheel. I do not have tires for the 18's, the fronts have a 50% remaining set of 255, 45? 17's,

i don't see any pics?

Are these even made for an f body? I have the same wheels and mine were perfect fit, just needed spacers for the fronts

they are, guy had them on a z28 that i traded. he said he didn't have to grind as much as I have. andyou have a lt1 which have much smaller brakes. ive just done alot of grinding and spacers on all 4 wheels....