FS: 4 tires and wheels - 255/35/R18

Dr. Pomade

I am selling a set of tires and wheels. That means I have four of them. I want you to have them. Why? Because deep down I've always liked you.

Three of the tires are Sumitomo HTR Z III - 255/35/R18. I looked these up on tirerack.com, and it said these are $168 each.

One of the tires is a Nitto NT 555 - 255/35/R18. I looked these up on tirebuyer.com, and it said these are $162 each.

The tires are essentially brand new. I know people always say this when they sell shit. But, seriously, these are like brand new. I'm not sure how many miles I put on them, but it couldn't have been a lot. I bought them, then a few weeks later decided I wanted winter tires/wheels, so I bought another set, and then I sold my car. I've never been particularly good with money. Whatever, who cares - you get the point.

The wheels are a different story. They are AMG replica wheels. I bought them in or around 2006. I'm certain they have a ton of miles on them - like 50,000 plus. I'm no wheel expert, but they seem kind of jacked up. Like, they are kind of corroded and have blemishes. I remember one time when I curbed the shit out of the car and it gashed one of the wheels pretty good. I'm not sure if you could restore them or not. I don't really care. I'm not trying to get any money for them. They just happen to be attached to the tires that I'm selling.

I'm selling all four - wheels and tires - for $350. I hope this is priced low enough to make them sellable but high enough so that I don't like an idiot that practically gives shit away. If you buy them, then you have to come to Hilliard to pick them up.

Here are some pics:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/wheels1-1.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/wheels2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/wheels3.jpg

I only took one picture of the tread, but all of them look like this.

Thanks for browsing. For your time, please enjoy this bonus picture. You may recognize her as the ex-girlfriend of several members here. After all, this is CR, where everyone dates supermodels.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/adriana-lima-wallpaper.jpg

Thats my ex...but you took that picture.

Bump...glws...great deal.

Tom

Only guys as good looking as us would be comfortable sharing an ex-gf as hot as Adriana Lima.

what is the bolt pattern and specs of the wheels?

I have no idea. Where would I look to get this information? (Not trying to be a jerk - I honestly don't know what exactly you're looking for.)

farkas just threw up at the picture.

:lol:

I <3 Tilley.

BP is indeed 5x112. Assuming offset is 35+ or 42+. Will bolt onto VW Passat, Audi A4, A6, A8 as well.

<3

Okay, so this appears to be the information BIGGU was looking for, yes?

• 4 weeks later...
did you secks her on these wheels? if you answer yes, they are worth $34.09 more, if not, your current price is too high and you need to lie and say you banged her on these wheels...

If I said I was a liar, would that make your brain explode?

no because only a true liar can tell a lie in the same sentence as the truth...

*kaboom*

Quick riddle, you might have heard of it. Others may not, and everyone knows anyone shopping for used wheels and tires enjoys a good riddle, so here goes:

You come to two doors, both of which has a guard. You must pass through one of the doors. One door leads to certain death and the other door leads to eternal riches, etc. Each door has a guard. One guard always tells the truth and one guard always lies, but there's no way of knowing which guard is which. You can only ask one question to one of the guards before choosing the door you'll walk through. What question do you ask that will guarantee you'll pick the door to eternal riches?

*kaboom*

Quick riddle, you might have heard of it. Others may not, and everyone knows anyone shopping for used wheels and tires enjoys a good riddle, so here goes:

You come to two doors, both of which has a guard. You must pass through one of the doors. One door leads to certain death and the other door leads to eternal riches, etc. Each door has a guard. One guard always tells the truth and one guard always lies, but there's no way of knowing which guard is which. You can only ask one question to one of the guards before choosing the door you'll walk through. What question do you ask that will guarantee you'll pick the door to eternal riches?

mother of fuck thats a good question...... brb posting this on fb to get an answer