FS: 4 tires and wheels - 255/35/R18

Dr. Pomade

*kaboom*

Quick riddle, you might have heard of it. Others may not, and everyone knows anyone shopping for used wheels and tires enjoys a good riddle, so here goes:

You come to two doors, both of which has a guard. You must pass through one of the doors. One door leads to certain death and the other door leads to eternal riches, etc. Each door has a guard. One guard always tells the truth and one guard always lies, but there's no way of knowing which guard is which. You can only ask one question to one of the guards before choosing the door you'll walk through. What question do you ask that will guarantee you'll pick the door to eternal riches?

so like 50 posts on fb later and there is no answer to this question. i watched the labrynth part of this movie today and i still dont get wtf that bitch was talking about. glad she fell in the hole. david bowe prolly put it in her butt....

GLWS:fuuuu:

How about this deal...you take me to the lunch you owe from months ago, and I will take these wheels in payment. Capice?

So I owe you lunch and the wheels? I'm far from a skilled negotiator, but this does not seem like a good deal for me.

so like 50 posts on fb later and there is no answer to this question. i watched the labrynth part of this movie today and i still dont get wtf that bitch was talking about. glad she fell in the hole. david bowe prolly put it in her butt....

GLWS:fuuuu:

You ask either guard - doesn't matter which - "What door would he tell me to go through?" Then, you go through the opposite door.

If you happen to ask the guard that is the liar, he will lie (duh) and say that the other guard (the one that tells the truth) would tell you to go through the Death door.

If you happen to ask the guard that is one that always tells the truth, he will tell you the truth (again, duh) and say that the other guard (the one that always likes) would tell you to go through the Death door.

So, regardless of who you ask, both will end up telling you that the other will direct you into the Death door. Therefore, you pick the opposite door and live happily ever after, hopefully with hair as cool as Davie Bowie's in that movie.

You ask either guard - doesn't matter which - "What door would he tell me to go through?" Then, you go through the opposite door.

If you happen to ask the guard that is the liar, he will lie (duh) and say that the other guard (the one that tells the truth) would tell you to go through the Death door.

If you happen to ask the guard that is one that always tells the truth, he will tell you the truth (again, duh) and say that the other guard (the one that always likes) would tell you to go through the Death door.

So, regardless of who you ask, both will end up telling you that the other will direct you into the Death door. Therefore, you pick the opposite door and live happily ever after, hopefully with hair as cool as Davie Bowie's in that movie.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/mind-blown.jpg

This was a question I had as extra credit in a class in 7th grade!!! (which at this point was 27 years ago!!!) :)

So I owe you lunch and the wheels? I'm far from a skilled negotiator, but this does not seem like a good deal for me.

It is the ONLY deal for you. Given that you are (by your own admission) far from a skilled negotiator, I can understand how you would be unable to see the positives in this.

:)

It is the ONLY deal for you. Given that you are (by your own admission) far from a skilled negotiator, I can understand how you would be unable to see the positives in this.

:)

But even a mediocre negotiator would realize I must have some alternative here.

But even a mediocre negotiator would realize I must have some alternative here.

The alternative is that you DON'T get to buy me lunch, and you sit, with those wheels taking up that space in your garage. Surely, now you can see that I am doing YOU a favor.