Need help! Scrap yard help

IVRINGS

Hey I've done the bad thing of waiting till the last min to get these two cars sent to the yard. Here is the problem. One car the title is just signed over to be and notarized so any place should take that right? Also the main thing I don't have the title from my Oklahoma car. It is in my name, but I cut it in 3-4 parts cause a guy that towed my last car said they will take it that way with no title. Now that I hear the Newark yard he likes to use is gone I need to know where to go with what I have. I'm located in Lewis Center and the closer the better. Wanting to take tomorrow. I have a guy with a trailer and will load them for me for tomorrow if we can do this.

The guy our shop uses picks up the cars himself and the title only needs to be signed by the owner of the car. It does not even need to be notarized, so you should be good with that one.

The other one should be fine in parts as it would just be considered scrap at that point and I would think no title would be necessary, but not 100% on that one.

Plenty of places along Parson's that would take them. No first hand experience with hauling the car myself though.