racing00col

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dynotunemotorsports.com <-- his website

http://www.ohio-riders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=86 <-- his forum on here

MobileDyno@aol.com <-- his email address

No sense in postwhoring just to get ahold of Brian.

Well, how about giving me back an accurate post count so I don't have to figure out how to answer a private message in time? The site meltdown made me start brand new, I'm not a troll and I'm not spamming anyone.

I wanted to answer the guy in context, with his quote so he'd know what was going on, and I was just a few posts away from the 50 needed. Didn't think it was that big of a fucking deal, given that the previous many pages of this thread is people posting Ron Jeremy pictures which eat up a hell of a lot more of your bandwidth than me counting down.

Well, how about giving me back an accurate post count so I don't have to figure out how to answer a private message in time? The site meltdown made me start brand new, I'm not a troll and I'm not spamming anyone.

I wanted to answer the guy in context, with his quote so he'd know what was going on, and I was just a few posts away from the 50 needed. Didn't think it was that big of a fucking deal, given that the previous many pages of this thread is people posting Ron Jeremy pictures which eat up a hell of a lot more of your bandwidth than me counting down.

No posts in this forum (Edumacated Fucksticks) count towards your post count. So everyone who has postwhored in this thread just had all those posts removed from their post count.

Now with that said, I'll remove the restriction from your account since you've been on here a while and lost your post count in the crash.

its actully RON BURGUNDY.. GET IT RIGHT

this is RON BURGUNDY

ron_burgundy.jpg

this is RON JEREMY

ron_jeremy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...