Anyone use preworkout drinks?

Sturg1647545502

branch chain amino acids and complex carbs with lots of water before and during the ride. Protein after the ride followed by a readily available carb.

DO NOT TAKE A PRE-WORKOUT WHILE DOING CARDIO.

:fuckyeah: I take pre-workout before the bar let them bitches see my muscles

When I'm about to work out I toss back a 24oz. can of my favorite malt liquor.

Then I don't care as much that I'm an out of shape lazy bitch. :fa:

Seriously though, I'm really thinking about grabbing a cheap bike off craigslist and get my ass on it before it gets cold outside. I really hate the idea of cycling on the road though. Do all of you just ride the roads? Maybe there are there some good bike trails near me (Delaware), but the only one I'm aware of is down near MicroCenter. There's a super-lame one at a park nearby, but f that.

:fuuuu:

:lolguy:

If you want to get white girl wasted preworkout drink mix pow. with what ever vokda/water ratio gets your panties wet. Pregame with that and see what happens (or rather be told what happened).

You trying to make some preban 4loko home brews bruh???

When I'm about to work out I toss back a 24oz. can of my favorite malt liquor.

Then I don't care as much that I'm an out of shape lazy bitch. :fa:

Seriously though, I'm really thinking about grabbing a cheap bike off craigslist and get my ass on it before it gets cold outside. I really hate the idea of cycling on the road though. Do all of you just ride the roads? Maybe there are there some good bike trails near me (Delaware), but the only one I'm aware of is down near MicroCenter. There's a super-lame one at a park nearby, but f that.

i ride 95% on public roads. I maintain that over the past 10 years ive been exclusively riding road bikes, bike trails are a million times more dangerous than the streets.

Runners, women walking with 1, 2, or 19 dogs...each one going in a different direction ready to close line you, women walking in groups gabbing away not paying attention, women walking and gabbing on their cell phone not paying attention, roller bladders, slow moving cyclists of all ages and kids not paying attention all act as potential hazards for cyclists on bike paths.

I've had to evasive action far more many times on the few paths i've ridden then the thousands of rides i've taken on a street.

That being said...if youre just starting out and don't feel comfortable with cars passing you 30 40 mph faster than your going, stick to the bike path.

I used to be 50/50 roads vs trail. Now its like 95/5 road/trail with trail only being when some rides start at a park and take the trails to get to the roads. I hate trails for the reasons sturg mentioned. Plus, most rides i do now we have as low as 8, up to 25 people, so i know cars see a big ass group of us.

Might try racing next year if i get my new supersix w/ sram red over the winter :masturboy::masturboy:

I used to be 50/50 roads vs trail. Now its like 95/5 road/trail with trail only being when some rides start at a park and take the trails to get to the roads. I hate trails for the reasons sturg mentioned. Plus, most rides i do now we have as low as 8, up to 25 people, so i know cars see a big ass group of us.

Might try racing next year if i get my new supersix w/ sram red over the winter :masturboy::masturboy:

$850 per Kg bike. more power to ya.

Electrolytes.

multivitamin plus food that contains Ca+, Mg, Fe, K+ and , just like most Americans, ppppppppplently of Na+. My diet isn't the best, but its decent.

and to restate...

I only drink the "preworkout" drink as i make the turn for the last half of my ride (which lasts 45min). Its not me running out of energy, its me getting dead legs.

multivitamin plus food that contains Ca+, Mg, Fe, K+ and , just like most Americans, ppppppppplently of Na+. My diet isn't the best, but its decent.

and to restate...

I only drink the "preworkout" drink as i make the turn for the last half of my ride (which lasts 45min). Its not me running out of energy, its me getting dead legs.

Concentrate more on your diet and it will help a ton. It's easier said than done, but will pay off in the end.