a reminder to be careful on 10/22...

serpentracer

RiP. I really wonder who crossed the yellow line since they're going by what the 20yr old girl said because the 44yr old Steven Avery can't testify on his behalf. :(

the rider did, he was passing a school bus. and met the car head on. the school bus driver was a witness.

the 2nd half claims another....

There is nothing safe about the section of 22 between williamstown and falmouth. This is an area i have discouraged activity on since the Lilly's grandson was killed on the same road last year. This year, the speed limit has been reduced, new guardrails have been installed and a general avoidance should be advised for this section. It's way to close to suburbia for fast riding and there's no recreational riding available there anymore. RIP to the lost and have some respect for this road it is definitlely not something to be taken lightly

RIP for the motorcycle rider..but the young gal whose car he hit,she was only 20..this is going to affect her for some time,so I feel sorry for both families.Were there kids on the bus and he was in a hurry cause it made constant stops?The two places you should ALWAYS be the most careful are around a school bus and a school zone..I could go on but being careful on 10/22 should be extended to every road you ride..don't let your testarone get the better of you...just cause you have the fastest whiz bang bike and gear...you don't have to try and prove it on the road..that is why there are race tracks.