WTB 87-91 mazda rx7 rear cv axle

Xbomb

Find out if your outter splines/Cup are the same and the NA and you can grab mine.. I'd compare for you but I liquidated all m,y Tii stuff

Thanks but i just sent them back out to the dss this morning.

So are we gonna see any proof of this 8 second run on a N/A rear end? I have been trying to beat what i thought was the fastest V-8 stock suspension FC time and that is a 9.30

If you went 8's with a v-8 on a N/A rear. I guess i have a long way to go. Any ways lets see a video or something.

So are we gonna see any proof of this 8 second run on a N/A rear end? I have been trying to beat what i thought was the fastest V-8 stock suspension FC time and that is a 9.30

If you went 8's with a v-8 on a N/A rear. I guess i have a long way to go. Any ways lets see a video or something.

Never said it was me!

Someone spoke of the car earlier in the thread. turbo LS-originally on an NA rear- now the car is a bit more radical.

Berto? He is the only one who has not replied about seeing an 8 sec pass.

Not sure what's getting asked here but I have not run 8s (I wish) and i have not seen it done on an N/A rear end either.

That RX7 he was talking about was an open diff car if its the same vid I saw on youtube
somebody post it up...im calling b/s. The only one ive seen run in the 8's was the time machine, but its still rotary.

Top 50 piston powered rx7. Im #12 with an old time. Look at what suspensions every one has vs the times.

http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=2448.0