The Newark meet.....

phil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, if i can ever actually get away from the kid for a night, i might have to actually bring a 6 cylinder out and have fun watching them try to figure out what the hell just happend lol

You'll have your pick of a bagillion GT mustangs to race

mcChickens :barf:

Those and the nuggets are made up of ground up baby chickens which are de-beeked, then dropped into a grinder alive, at the bottom of the grinder is a nozzle which the workers open and out comes this pinkish pudding/icecream looking ground up chicken substance. From there they soak the liquid chicken mush in ammonia to get the color out. Then they inject the chicken pudding with a chicken flavor liquid. Next they stamp out patties/nuggets with a cookie cutter like machine, deep fry them then freeze them to ship off to the McDonalds stores. Next time you bite into a chicken nugget/patty and you get that chewy part. Its prolly a claw/beak that passed through the grinder.

Enjoy your nuggets/patties.

mcChickens :barf:

Those and the nuggets are made up of ground up baby chickens which are de-beeked, then dropped into a grinder alive, at the bottom of the grinder is a nozzle which the workers open and out comes this pinkish pudding/icecream looking ground up chicken substance. From there they soak the liquid chicken mush in ammonia to get the color out. Then they inject the chicken pudding with a chicken flavor liquid. Next they stamp out patties/nuggets with a cookie cutter like machine, deep fry them then freeze them to ship off to the McDonalds stores. Next time you bite into a chicken nugget/patty and you get that chewy part. Its prolly a claw/beak that passed through the grinder.

Enjoy your nuggets/patties.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q523/TeemoSteakDoA/mother-of-god.png

Still good don't care

I wanted roosters but it wasn't open during that time. Next time though, it will happen

Roosters? Shit dude, it will cost you at least a compact bucket from QSL for me to fire up the Yaris and pull it off the trailor. The money line starts going crazy when you throw some magna fries or a 4 wheeler in on the bet.

And?