Fantasy football anyone?

V8 Beast

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grabbing Reggie Bush and RG3 in the later rounds of the draft is really paying off.

HA, everyone told me i was reaching when i took him in a late round, he got me 28 points this sunday and now phillip rivers is riding my bench.

Won this week by 6 points b/c peyton had a shit game and turner decided to show up... kinda. Before getting a dui anyway.

Not a good start was iffy picking Cam as my QB. I figured he would be up and down all year but this isn't the week for him to be down. Hopefully RG3 has a bad week as well if not I'm most likely screwed this week.

Not sure who offered to trade the Jets D for my Ravens D but I'm gonna have to pass I hate the Jets even though there defence isn't to bad.

Not a good start was iffy picking Cam as my QB. I figured he would be up and down all year but this isn't the week for him to be down. Hopefully RG3 has a bad week as well if not I'm most likely screwed this week.

Not sure who offered to trade the Jets D for my Ravens D but I'm gonna have to pass I hate the Jets even though there defence isn't to bad.

Im thinking about playing Ruthlesshamburger just to be safe.