Cortech FSX jacket (Medium/42) practically new

Bkizz

I bought this jacket last September from Iron Pony. I was new to riding and gear so I bought the medium only to find it was too big for my skinny ass. I bit the bullet, bought a small and this has been sitting in my closet unused since last October. I rode maybe 10 times max with this jacket so it is still in brand new condition. It comes with a very warm liner that can be removed and has plenty of vents for warm days. The shoulders, elbows and spine have very good protective armor and the pads can also be removed. It is black and silver. The silver piping is reflective but appears to be white in the pictures from the camera flash. If you or a friend is looking for a jacket, take a look at this becuase it is as good as what you would find in the store. PM me if you are interested, thanks!

SOLD!

Here are all the specs:

• The 600 Denier Carbolex shell combines with a Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier for a garment that protects from the road and rain.

• 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shoulder and elbow panels provide abrasion resistance in the impact areas.

• Mandarin style collar features a soft microfiber trim.

• Zippered shoulder vents, sleeve vents and rear exit vent provide flow-through ventilation.

• 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.

• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material.

• Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector.

• External padded shoulders, elbows and back for additional protection.

• Cortech’s removable Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g polyfill insulation.

• Waterproof zippered chest map pocket, zippered hand warmer pockets and dual zippered fanny pack with internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.

• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.

• Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

jacket008.jpg

jacket009.jpg

jacket010.jpg

Edited by Bkizz

I cant pm for another f-ing 720 minutes. pm me with your phone/cell number and i'll give you a call. oh ya and i think there are alot of closet gays on here always talking about dick's, not me i'm more a muff kinda guy!!!

not me i'm more a muff kinda guy!!!

+2 to that! Oh well, i figure I will let them have their fun...i'll just make sure I don't drop the soap anywhere near an Ohio-riders meet. :lol:

So back on topic, someone buy this jacket!