WTT: Gaming office for laptop.

MiDe84

Craigslist

If it matters I can also toss in a Evga motherboard with a e6600 core 2 due and 2 gigs of ocz ram. That would make a nice little server box.

I just need to kill my office for a laptop. Figured maybe someone on here might want it seeing as there are a few guys lurking about in the IT field.

Price(s)?

Also, what mouse? Im going to buy one in about an hour.

Well that gets tricky I wanna try and get a laptop cause I don't think I could get the cash I'm looking for.

To get the laptop I want I would need aprox $1200.

O and btw the mouse is an old school logitech mx 580 and I even have the tin with all the different weights :)

It may be an older mouse but it's dead accurate with that laser.

Any more realistic of a price?

you can build a 8 core amd with way better video for sub 1000.

I will admit the 460gtx is not the newest card out there but I can play Skyrim on ultra with HD textures and BF3 at high/ultra settings. I just never felt the need to upgrade.

This is the reason why I am trying to trade. I figured someone elses used old gaming laptop like an old m14x or something would be good swap if someone wanted to get a desktop.

Another thing is 1k isent for just the tower. I am selling my entire office minus the chair.

Desk, PC, Monitor, Speakers, and any other spare parts and cases that I have laying around that you might want.

I have way more than 1k in this setup and no way I would sell for less than that.

AMD? :dumb: Read me! That is at the stock 3.3 ghz mine as it sits now is at 4.0ghz and I have had it 4.6ghz no problem.

The only way your going anywhere with AMD is with LN2.

I will admit the 460gtx is not the newest card out there but I can play Skyrim on ultra with HD textures and BF3 at high/ultra settings. I just never felt the need to upgrade.

This is the reason why I am trying to trade. I figured someone elses used old gaming laptop like an old m14x or something would be good swap if someone wanted to get a desktop.

Another thing is 1k isent for just the tower. I am selling my entire office minus the chair.

Desk, PC, Monitor, Speakers, and any other spare parts and cases that I have laying around that you might want.

I have way more than 1k in this setup and no way I would sell for less than that.

AMD? :dumb: Read me! That is at the stock 3.3 ghz mine as it sits now is at 4.0ghz and I have had it 4.6ghz no problem.

The only way your going anywhere with AMD is with LN2.

My wifes six core amd benchmarks faster then a i7 920 at stock clocks and my buddies 8 core overclocked beats my I7 960 @ 4.1ghz. It sucks PC parts drop like a rock right after you by them..

Good luck on your search. The Lenvo Y580 i think it is has a nvidia 660 in it and can be had for under 1000

Pics?

Sorry for the delay and the blurry cam.

http://i.imgur.com/Wcv3x.jpg

My wifes six core amd benchmarks faster then a i7 920 at stock clocks and my buddies 8 core overclocked beats my I7 960 @ 4.1ghz. It sucks PC parts drop like a rock right after you by them..

Good luck on your search. The Lenvo Y580 i think it is has a nvidia 660 in it and can be had for under 1000

That laptop is pretty much exactly what im looking for! Thanks for the info.

I don't mean to rag on AMD. I use to be a big fan in fact I think I might still have a barton core around here somewhere.