My slow ass car.

Buck531

Yeah it was a 30 mph kick down to 1st gear. It's pretty hard when it shifts. That's why it jumped like that. First time doing it. so.. oh well. Probably will never do it again.

Problem is once they shift into 3rd they run out of breath.

Not with a 3.0 pulley and a 2" intercooler they don't :gabe:

I had a similar set on my 99 GTP. I had headers an intake a cam and tune and a few other things too.

I miss those days. The MS3 is still interested :gabe:

Nope, they still do...

Eh, you're right. The car is great in 1st and 2nd gear. Kinda dies in 3rd.

I had a similar set on my 99 GTP. I had headers an intake a cam and tune and a few other things too.

I miss those days. The MS3 is still interested :gabe:

I'm aiming for around 300 WHP and somewhere in the 12's at the race day. :dumb:

The car is completely stock, just a lot of janky work. Sprayed rubber undercoating everywhere there was rust underneath. Hose from the radiator to the overflow tank was rubbing the belt and got sliced up. Brake line was run really janky. AC lost all the freon the day I got it home (he charged it right before I bought it, compressor is bad and he tried to hide it). Two of the wheels wouldn't hold air because the chrome rims were pitted and peeling so bad. Radiator is full of Dexcool gunk. Trans pan gasket was leaking. Hole in a fuel line. "New" rear struts are sagging and noisy.

I'm sure there was more but thats all I can remember. Nothing too big, just a lot of little stuff. The car is in decent shape, the interior is nearly flawless and it runs absolutely perfect. The rust is what bothers me. I didn't think it was bad until I got it up on a lift