M&P Shield

dover

Well just happened to be in Vance's today and they got a used Shield 9 in with Trijicon Night Sights already for $499. Nate ended up buying a Shield 40 as well. Badass day at Vance's as usual.

Got it apart to see how bad it was and so far so good. Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow! :gabe:

418836_10152072475940626_992296508_n.jpg

Kitchen Counter :fuckyeah:

418735_10152072475280626_762283879_n.jpg

I looked at one my store had in stock then common sense came to me and I bought my g19

:gabe:

Had a Glock 22 a couple years ago they aren't terrible. I went with the shield cause it's a single stack and slides inside the waste band nicely.

I went in almost dead set on buying a shield 9mm, walked out with the 9c.

Size was only noticeable in thickness, everything else was negligible. 0.4 inches shorter barrel, grip was actually longer. Thickness was very noticeable though. 9C just fit in my had better.

Its tops on the list for my wife though.

Congrats.

Had a Glock 22 a couple years ago they aren't terrible. I went with the shield cause it's a single stack and slides inside the waste band nicely.

The exact reason I am looking into getting one. The glock 19 is nice for outside the waist and setting on the night stand,but just to wide for me to be a IWB carry gun. It is a great all around gun. I have night sights and an extended slide release on mine. I'm looking into lightening the trigger also.I never liked those heavy trigger pulls. I am just to use to my 1911.

Dover, i'll trade you my cooler you already have, straight up for it. I'll even come pick it up

I regret to inform you that your cooler is now MIA. May god have mercy on its soul.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://contagiousloveexperiment.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/pow-mia-flag.jpg%253Fw%253D300%2526h%253D300&sa=X&ei=wsRAUMPWNY-tqQGaxYHIBg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG-ftEAyrCvkOT3rSThoDgYphcXKQ