Socks

unfunnyryan

hanes black socks gave me terrible fucking rashes and were all itchy and shit.

nike ftw.

i have some black nike socks i got from dick's...they were like $12 for 3 pair, but they're awesome. i use them when cycling, world of difference between when i used to wear white hanes socks and these.

I was lazy over the summer and would just keep my dress socks on from Church on Sunday morning for softball on Sunday afternoon. The ump one time said that I really need to wear athletic socks. I said :dumb: and he indicated some dress socks have a dye that can leach into your skin and cause medical problems; they aren't made for high-wear situations.

I lost that game, freaked out I was getting testicular cancer from my fucking dress socks. Needless to say I wear white athletic socks now.

I was lazy over the summer and would just keep my dress socks on from Church on Sunday morning for softball on Sunday afternoon. The ump one time said that I really need to wear athletic socks. I said :dumb: and he indicated some dress socks have a dye that can leach into your skin and cause medical problems; they aren't made for high-wear situations.

I lost that game, freaked out I was getting testicular cancer from my fucking dress socks. Needless to say I wear white athletic socks now.

shoulda bought a CTS-V and wear sandals like a boss :lolguy:

Must agree. I told my wife and some friends years ago that if I was a millionair, I would have a brand new pair of white socks every day.

Definitely dont need millions to do that. God knows i sure as hell dont have millions and i do it. Socks are like .75 cents/pair