Russian jet...

Putty

Fake.

Russians put cameras in their cars to record possible traffic accidents due to some oddities in their legal system. They don't put GOOD cameras in their cars though.

The smoke fades away downward to the horizon...

The car doesn't swerve, or slam on its brakes, or show any sign of the driver reacting to a jet HEADING RIGHT AT HIM...

The car doesn't jar or bounce from the shockwave of the jet going overhead.

The semi doesn't react to the sudden appearance of a horrendously loud and extremely close jet flying by unexpectedly.

That jet has variable geometry wings, which sweep back at high speeds and forward for lower speeds. That plane is going SLOW to stay in view for that long, and the wings are somewhat swept...which indicates a faster speed. No flaps, either.

Wish I had a copy of one that happened when I was in Africa. It probably would be 2nd or 3rd in that clip...lol.

AWESOME!!!! #3 is sick! I'd love to see something like this. Watching these make me realize the OP is a fake.

The title had me laughing...start off with a "Top Gun" clip, then two clips are of NAVY aircraft, one is Marine Corps, one Royal Navy, one Belgian Air Force, and two French Air Force.

Also, these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UntN_cZUQg8&feature=related