Last hoorah...

SRTurbo04

Well the time has come i am getting married so this saturday i am having my bachelor party...if i know you come on out and have a beer and crack jokes on my soon to be castration :lol:

CROWN sports pub.

6493 east main street, reynoldsburg

saturday 830pm. lets doooo thisss

Man you got old, you aren't even gonna go to a good bar let alone have strippers? 8:30 in Reynoldsburg? What the south end was booked? Come on man you can do better.... Better yet your Best man can

I'm not a big partier and I've been goingto crown for years so I prefer small less busy bars.

This was all my doing I would much rather have a laid back good time then some dirty stripper pass. Be a waste of money

I'm not a big partier and I've been goingto crown for years so I prefer small less busy bars.

This was all my doing I would much rather have a laid back good time then some dirty stripper pass. Be a waste of money

I don't care about what you just said.... Your coming to my house after if I get this set up... This isn't about you... Well it is, but it doesn't matter. Money isn't gonna stop us from having a blast

I will admit though, i joined some friends at crown a couple weeks ago, first time at that bar...that little blonde bartender is smoking hot. Stupid as fuck, but i guess that goes hand in hand. she asked my buddy for his id and he just joked something like "really, im older than you" and she goes "you're only 25...im 24!" And we all looked at each other like "is she for real?"

I will admit though, i joined some friends at crown a couple weeks ago, first time at that bar...that little blonde bartender is smoking hot. Stupid as fuck, but i guess that goes hand in hand. she asked my buddy for his id and he just joked something like "really, im older than you" and she goes "you're only 25...im 24!" And we all looked at each other like "is she for real?"

Yea brittany. Not the brightest but nice to look at.

:dumb:

:gabe: