Where to buy Exhaust/Turbo gaskets locally?

Kylecivicsi

I need to get ahold of some gaskets, asap. I'm new to the area, so I don't really know what all shops are around that might carry these in stock. I'm looking for the following:

2.5" 4 bolt downpipe (garrett)

3" 3 bolt standard exhaust gasket

t3/t04 oil drain gasket

38mm 2 bolt tial wastegate gasket

t3 manifold gasket

I'm also trying to source a 2nd ring for an 84mm cp piston (I broke one), but I'd say there is a slim chance of finding one of those locally.

Thanks in advance everyone.

just use copper RTV?

I was thinking about this, pros/cons?

I know the mating surfaces aren't perfectly flat (I just rebuilt the turbo, and the manifold/head have 175k miles). But I'm apprehensive about using just rtv. I was planning on spraying the gaskets with the aerosol version of the copper rtv.

It would certainly get me by until I could order them and have them shipped in though.

copper rtv works great, I use it all the time instead of wastegate gaskets or turbo flange gaskets. Generally when I will pull the turbo off, the housing is literally stuck to the flange and will have to be tapped on a few times to free it from the flange.

Not sure if Ill be in the shop at all this weekend but if I do stop in, I can possibly help you out with the drain gasket