Helping Neighbor Rehome Dog

Drewhop

I only know bits and pieces but essentially the neighbor adopted a dog from the pound because it was going to be put down. She was only working part time and her boyfriend was helping her take care of the dog. They split up and she is now working full time and doesnt have the time to dedicate to house training the dog.

Now for the dog. It is a bloodhound/rottweiler mix. She is about 3 years old and looks like she has had a litter of puppies before.

She is one of the friendliest dogs I have ever interacted with. We house sat the dog last weekend and I honestly played with her in the front yard for 3 hours. She loves walking on leash and she has no bad habits of pulling. She doesnt listen to commands well but she never pulls on leash so I am sure she could be taught easily enough.

I would take this dog in a heartbeat but I am not allowed to have dogs in my house. So instead of letting her take the dog back to pound I offered to help rehome it.

She is also willing to pay as well as give all supplies she has for her to go to a good home

Here is a really bad picture of her. I can get any information anyone else needs. Cause I am sure I am forgetting something.

http://i.imgur.com/0JIgR.jpg