Nelson Ledges HPDE and Lapping Day - Registration Opens Today!

theweiser1

Your last chance to get on track in 2012! Registration is open starting immediately for October 27th track day at Nelson Ledges Road Course.

You guys are the first to know!

http://torquedracingsolutions.com/blog/landing/nelson-ledges-lapping-and-hpde-track-day/

Lastly, thank all of you who attending back in July! Record numbers from the CR guys, however registrations weren't enough to break even. In all likelihood this will be the last event I organize at Nelson Ledges unless registrations are much higher this time. So if you like my event(s) please try to spread the word and drum up as much interest and registrations as possible I greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Shawn

• 3 weeks later...

Quick reminder! Only 3 week away from our last event of 2012 and your last chance to drive nelson ledges in 2012!

http://torquedracingsolutions.com/blog/landing/nelson-ledges-lapping-and-hpde-track-day/

Let me know if you have any questions. Registration is open!

I was leaving this as a possible last date on my calendar but I corded my tires at Mid Ohio this past weekend so I'm officially done for the season.

Anyone on the fence, Shawn runs a great event, TONS of track time, laid back atmosphere and lots of great people to talk with and learn from.

Andy

so i am getting ready to sign up, i have done the track day before at this track, but i don't feel i have enough track experience to be intermediate, but i don't want to be a beginner and sit out the first session either, what should i do?

Sign up as intermediate. Run the first session with intermediate group then you can go to beginner for the rest of the day if you want. You will be fine in intermediate.

14 drivers for the whole track? I may consider this... let me talk to some people today. If I go it'll be me + 2.

Can I assume typical laid-back Nelson Ledges attitudes in regards to things like passengers?

Exactly same as july. Plenty of open track.

I spoke with the Nelson Ledges management this morning they wanted to cancel the event. We are looking at 48 degrees and 50% chance of rain. If you registered i'm working on refunds now. Also all those who registered will receive 10% off any of our events in 2012.

Thanks for understanding.