555?

Buckeye1647545503

I've got a two wheeled thing that likes to take turns. Yeah thanks gtfo the men are talking.

Men? Ha! Then why are you here, your

Man hood has Been extinct since you met your current warden. You are only allowed to Do what she says when she says, how tite is that leash you wear?

says the guy driving the 4 DR accord w/ no kids.

Men? Ha! Then why are you here, your

Man hood has Been extinct since you met your current warden. You are only allowed to Do what she says when she says, how tite is that leash you wear?

I've got my permission slip signed ready to go

Anybikes interested in going?

No offense, but 555 with a bunch of people is just asking for trouble.

Good luck!

100% agree.

I'm sitting this one out.

Drive/ride safe.

Seriously? The few times I've tried to get a few people to go guess what? Nobody came. I'll gladly go if a few people want to go, but it would shock the shit out of me if anybody seriously showed up ready to go.

Besides most people wouldn't want to drive it like I want to, I'm more of a risk taker then a lot of you.

So if anybody goes, it'll be Scott and I, and someone wanting to ride shotgun with me.

I can think of a few nice drives, maybe Doc or POS Vette will chime in, because I like the idea of getting a toy out saturday, be it the Miata, Camaro, or Motorcycle. My cars have sat for the last 3 weeks. :no:

If you want to go lets meet at C&C, nobody will actually go anyway I've been down this road before.

This.

As to the rest of you whining, good. That'll keep the pack down and the negative Nancys away. The way I see it is I'm not the one setting it up so it's not my problem. If someone comes along who can't drive with a head on their shoulders there are countless roads out there for good driving and I'll simply peel off from the group and finish my own drive.

Edit: Also, depending when this goes down, I won't; be in the Supra so I'll probably just take my place at the back of the "pack".