RC car parts

10phone2

I bought my t4.1 from Tom thumb hobbies but their CS was aweful. Not helpful at all. Luckily I knew what I wanted and knew they had it and at a cheaper price then other local hobby shops. But I haven't gone back and don't feel like I'm missing anything by not either.

That's just my personal experience.

Hurricane hobbies in Lewis center

Cyclone hobbies and Grandview hobbies closer to downtown

+1

Hurricane is and awesome local family owned business.

They used to be based out of Florida IIRC. After a hurricane the old store was wiped out and they moved up here and called it Hurricane Hobbies.

Bought 2-3 planes and vehicles from them.

Once, I called ahead and they closed in 5 minutes. They stayed open an extra 1/2 hour to accommodate the long drive I had to make to reach them.

Even offered to repair one of my copters for just the price of parts.

For the most part your correct. If your a plane or heli guy then you'll get great service. But their selection of parts is far greater than any shop in town. Aero Tech Hobbies in North Canton is by far the best shop I've ever been to, in regards to selection. The guys there are pretty helpful as well.

For the most part your correct. If your a plane or heli guy then you'll get great service. But their selection of parts is far greater than any shop in town. Aero Tech Hobbies in North Canton is by far the best shop I've ever been to, in regards to selection. The guys there are pretty helpful as well.

I have not been to Aero Tech in 20 years, that shop was nice back then.

I used to work at Hobbytown, as long as you get a good person behind the counter you are good to go.