The Green Mile fans....

TTQ B4U

Shawshank Redemption is my favorite movie of all time (literally can recite every line word-for-word), I take it I should watch this flick?

Shawshank and Green Mile are both prison movies based on novels written by Stephen King and directed by Frank Darabont.

I love both of them.

Other than the author, director and the fact they're in a prison... they're pretty different movies. I don't want to give anything away really but they're both incredible.

Gotta stop hyping it up now so you don't go in with insane expectations...lol.

Just know that whenever Shawshank is on AMC and I stumble upon it, I watch it. Same thing with The Green Mile. Been on twice a night all week and I've probably had it on my TV in the background for 4-5 of the 8 showings thus far. And it's a 4-hour broadcast with commercials.

We vistited the house they used to film the nursing home scene and the path where Tom Hanks character walks to visit Mr. Jingles while we was in North Carolina last month. BTW this is in my top 5 movies of all time, very god film

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/North%20Carolina%20Trip%20August%202012/390853_10151122601086907_1779855418_n.jpg