Wagner at game time lol!!

wagner

Miller is not nearly as good as he was hyped up to be. WTF was he doing on the run near the sideilne where he stopped and let MSU just hit him. If I was the coaches I'd be in his ear saying, listen kid you're no Terrelle Pryor, nor are you built like him, get your ass out of bounds lmfao.

IDK if this is the worst OSU defense in the last 20 years...maybe one of the worst offenses, but the D is still solid. Plus do you remember some of Coopers early days, 91-93? They weren't very good then

This team will have a losing record

Ohio state will have a hard time winning this game. I still dont' think they will go .500

Let me tell you how to beat Ohio State, stack the box. Their pack of failbus QB's can't throw a ball to hit the side of a fat chick in the Easton Walmart. If the O-line could open a hole like they open a box of twinkies they might be ok.

I hope I am wrong but I see Ohio State losing this game by at least a touchdown. Then again it is IL and they are a paper tiger...

Ohio state will have a hard time winning this game. I still dont' think they will go .500

Let me tell you how to beat Ohio State, stack the box. Their pack of failbus QB's can't throw a ball to hit the side of a fat chick in the Easton Walmart. If the O-line could open a hole like they open a box of twinkies they might be ok.

I hope I am wrong but I see Ohio State losing this game by at least a touchdown. Then again it is IL and they are a paper tiger...

OSU 1st pass at 7:22 of the second quarter, and it was not caught....

No clue :mad:

Damn if they dont stop being idiots on offense!!!! Why switch to a cold back!!!!! We have the worst coaches in crunch time

..... ok, now Im complaining

If they loose this game I am going to laugh my ass off. IL is really not that good, the OSU coaching staff is making them look amazing.

Nice punt, here comes another 7

Wags, much love, but you are a tard.

I think OSU is a legit top 25, regardless of record. I am talking top 25 NOW. Not top 25 versus Mich St, or previous. They beat Ill. They should have beat Nebraska. They can beat Houston, etc.

A top 25 team completes more than 2 passes in a game. Osu did not ATTEMPT a pass until there.was.7 minutes left in the second quarter. Stack the box and OSU is done, Zook could not figure that out. Miller can barely throw the ball and the recivers can't catch the clap from a whore on sorority row.

Big rumor floating around now that Urban will be announced as HC at halftime of OSU-Duke basketball game on 11/29. Would be INCREDIBLE timing. Right after the Michigan game, halftime of a NATIONAL broadcast, would give Urban 2 months to work on the recruiting class and get a solid staff together... if this is true I couldn't be happier.

I heard a rumor that they were going to bring Woody back from the dead to coach the team.

How nightmarish would it be for Boise to beat a Bama or LSU in NCG this year?

SEC = kings of the football universe

Boise > SEC

Boise = lwqdusd,jqw;rwah;djhqw;oq;wkhde;qhwr;oaih;dlkhqw;ori;qwra ABSOLUTE CHAOS OMG MY FACE IS ON FIRE BOISE STATE CAN BEAT THE 72 DOLPHINS FKJDSAGFIUWEAF;JHF;WEUHFR; AHD;KQJWH;EH

Laces out?

• 2 weeks later...
Overated? We are not even ranked :lol: I say we are properly rated.

Well based on what some people think of this team (shot at big 10 title and BCS game) they are. If you almost get beat by IU and are getting thumped by Purdue, you are bad. That is just how I look at it based on when you are getting schooled in all phases of the game.

Yeah seems like they like digging themselves in a hole and try fighting back. They did it against Miami, Indiana and now Purdue. Hopefully OSU can win this thing because they are in line for a trip to the b10 championship game. I don't see OSU losing to Penn State or Michigan. I think Penn State loses out, not to mention they have only won twice in columbus since joining the big 10.

Based on this game is going OSU will need some help to win this. They are just not getting it done at all.

Oh well, UFC tonight at my place with beer will make it all better :)