Wagner at game time lol!!

wagner

God wagner, you never fail to come in late in the game and make such great comments.

You are truly a beaming ray of optimism.

:dumb:

:dumb: I guess you must be watching this team wearing beer googles and check my comments from before :dumb:

Offensive play is about as consistent as dog vomit

Coaching staff makes the worst calls at the best times

Lack of discipline with penalties

Yeah defense had a great goal line stand, but those early runs up the gut killed the game

People need to take into consideration how hard our schedule was this year. Week after week we had to play ranked teams with a freshman QB, stars suspended, and a rookie head coach. The fact that we were in all of these games down to the wire is huge for us. There is no reason for us not to be in the national championship hunt in 2013 and a BCS bowl game next year.

Who will be catching the ball for Miller? These WR's could not catch AIDS from Courtney Love.

Ok so wtf juts happened. I swear I saw Braxton throw a pretty deep ball and Corey Brown actually catch it, am I seeing shit?

Yes, you are seeing shit, the same old shit. No consistent play from the offense, defense has to try and do something on a short field due to bad offensive play, and the offensive line breaks down to cause a negative play.

Yep, same old OSU this year, one step forward, and a drunken stumble back.

They need a huge play to stop the bleeding...

Yeah the defense needs to show up, also the refs fucking blow dick thus far. I have counted 6 holds against Michigan and 0 have been called

Defense? The offense needs to look better than a middle school team. Miller needs someone to step up and help him out.

When you're Ohio State's FORMER offensive coaching staff...lol. They so gone pretty much immediately now. That was a very fitting and hilarious finale for those retards.

My wife even knows that is the worst call ever. Fickle should punch them all in the mouth for making him look that dumb.

:dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: infinity!!!

My 12 year old son knows more about football apparently. He said they should have thrown a short pass and used their legs to get yac instead of spiking it.

Glass half full.... We had one of the hardest schedules and didnt have a losing season.

Glass half full we will have a real coaching staff next year, not a group that can't coach a middle school team full of girls

• 9 months later...
OH....

YOU!

Yeah, I get a little heated to say the least and act like Randy Quaid's character from

Major League...

I watched Urban's press conference after the game, I would not want to be one of those players. That guy is in-fuckin-tents.

I really thought it was going to be a repeat of last years fun and games, but they pulled it out. I am still not a total fanboi Urbanite yet, I want to see them play a quality team and do well.

The thing that really cool to see is how far Braxton Miller has come with some real coaching.