Compare & Contrast: Walther P22 vs Browning 1911 22 Compact

KillJoy

Ruger Sr22 pistol. Much better than both guns and cheaper. The my SR22 pistol will eat just about any ammo.

The browning 1911-22 has jam issues and the Walther P22 has a ton of problems including FTF with certain ammo and the slide cracking. The browning 1911-22 is a nice gun, but I don't think it's worth the price. If you can get one for similar price as the SR22 pistol which is 300 from vances, then sell it and bug the ruger.. :)

But I would take the browning over the walther. The walther is junk it's made by Umarex.

I have one of the P22's. Great little range gun. Back when I bought mine new, it was only $250. P22's are very picky about the ammo you can use. Each one is different. Tried many different brands of ammo and finally found one that feeds and cycles without any issues.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/62297/American+Tactical+2210M1911+GSG1911+1911+22LR+5%22+10%2B1+Checke

That's what I have. I have shot a P22 as well. Like my GSG better. Prolly have 1000 rounds though it and haven't even cleaned it yet ;)

Mine

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae290/ackbar00/IMG_1059.jpg

Ruger Sr22 pistol. Much better than both guns and cheaper. The my SR22 pistol will eat just about any ammo.

The browning 1911-22 has jam issues and the Walther P22 has a ton of problems including FTF with certain ammo and the slide cracking. The browning 1911-22 is a nice gun, but I don't think it's worth the price. If you can get one for similar price as the SR22 pistol which is 300 from vances, then sell it and bug the ruger.. :)

But I would take the browning over the walther. The walther is junk it's made by Umarex.

The SR22 is a great gun for the money. I just picked up a SR9c all black also. They shoot great and feel good in the hand.