Happy Anniversary (1911 TRP)

BrianZ06

This is what my wife just bought me for our 25th anniversary. She knows I like 1911's and my Springfield Champion 4" is with a gunsmith right now having work done. I have other guns to keep me busy but I think she knew I was having 1911 withdrawals. I also sold a 1911 A1 5" a while back and I missed it a lot.

I was surprised to say the least. Springfield Armory TRP

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/1fstws6/2012-09-23_12-57-43_667_zpseea2684a.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/1fstws6/2012-09-23_12-56-51_255_zps4810f4a7.jpg

Edited by BrianZ06

How could you be having a silver anniversary? Did you get married when you were 6? :confused:

Seriously, congrats Brian, both on your happy marriage and on having such a thoughtful wife to get you such a great gift.

Thank You ! Married at 6:lolguy:

Ight

Congrats. My wife got me a 5" 1911 for my birthday this year. :). Guns are always a good choice. Lol

I like the satin grips you put on. You shoot it much yet?

Which 1911 do you have? Might go to blackwing later today. Have not shot it yet.

The one she got me was a Wilson Combat CQB. I also have a Kimber ultra carry 3".

I shoot my Kimber better lol. Though I also have a few thousand rounds through the Kimber and maybe 200 on the Wilson.

Mark and I are members at blackwing. If you ever have a weekday morning or afternoon off and want to shoot, we'll be down. Play some battleship :).

The one she got me was a Wilson Combat CQB. I also have a Kimber ultra carry 3".

I shoot my Kimber better lol. Though I also have a few thousand rounds through the Kimber and maybe 200 on the Wilson.

Mark and I are members at blackwing. If you ever have a weekday morning or afternoon off and want to shoot, we'll be down. Play some battleship :).

Can't go wrong a Wilson. I have been looking at some 3" 1911's also. For right now my 4" Champion will do. I got tied up at a friends house on my way home from work so I did not get to go to blackwing. I'm definitely down for a meet up with you guys sometime. I would love to shoot your 3" Kimber. I was looking at a Sig Ultra Compact 1911 they look nice.

Can't go wrong a Wilson. I have been looking at some 3" 1911's also. For right now my 4" Champion will do. I got tied up at a friends house on my way home from work so I did not get to go to blackwing. I'm definitely down for a meet up with you guys sometime. I would love to shoot your 3" Kimber. I was looking at a Sig Ultra Compact 1911 they look nice.

I am super impressed with the Kimber. I know a lot don't care for them, but the gun is just a fantastic piece. Your more that welcome to put it through it's paces.