Need advice fighting tow company

phil

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely and there is a big difference between humility and allowing yourself to be walked on.

Its almost comical.

Or get fucked over straight to your face, walk away like a bitch and deal with how that makes you feel.

Try to take them to court and because our system is so fucked up, you end up paying thousands in attorney fees and ending up on the loosing end, feeling even more taken advantage of before.

Things like this happen to good people all the time so my approach is more like this. Wrong or right, this would have been my approach.

After they admitted that they were wrong and were still gonna charge me, I would make sure that is really the direction they wanted to go in. Then I would either tear that place apart, beat the shit out of the tow truck driver or ran out to my car and drove that mother fucker in to the building or in to the side of one of their tow trucks.

I have done all of the above, just not with a tow company. Like I said, I am a little extreme in situations like that but thats what makes me feel better. f Im getting fucked over then so are you. I hate being taken advantage of and walked on. And when you do it to my face with a smile on and acknowledge that your doing that, well then thats where I draw the line.

I would be 100% ok with spending a night or 2 in county over something like this. I dont want to go to jail but if I have to then thats the price I am willing to pay for standing up for myself and what I believe is right.

People like you are the reason why the cashier at shamrock sits behind bullet proof glass. Yes, I've had to retrieve my truck from them, it sucks, but they won't let you into their lot until you've paid them

I pray for your children that they don't learn from you. The way you act one day will end up getting you in a place you can't get out of. You let your pride get in the way of what's really important.

But shit, what the fuck do I know? I'm just some uneducated pussy of a man.

Im just fine, I always have been and I always will. My pride has nothing to do with letting someone treat me like a bitch and then going to go cry in a corner. I will teach my kids to stand up for themselves and not get walked on because they are afraid of what might happen.

Im just fine, I always have been and I always will. My pride has nothing to do with letting someone treat me like a bitch and then going to go cry in a corner. I will teach my kids to stand up for themselves and not get walked on because they are afraid of what might happen.

Shut up and keep driving a "built" t/a that makes 329hp :lol: what a fucking joke. You coulda spent less and made more. Glad we sat outside for 4 hours for that :rolleyes:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/4786EBC4-10E6-4229-BB0E-C644766E3F5E-2796-00000248E0BA0D67.jpg

Didn't think I got that pic while you were butt hurt and cryin in the corner

People like you are the reason why the cashier at shamrock sits behind bullet proof glass. Yes, I've had to retrieve my truck from them, it sucks, but they won't let you into their lot until you've paid them

Well I guess if I were doing something immoral , then I would sit behind bullet proof glass too. And most people that sit behind bullet proof glass are doing so because their establishment keeps getting robbed.

Shut up and keep driving a "built" t/a that makes 329hp :lol: what a fucking joke. You coulda spent less and made more. Glad we sat outside for 4 hours for that :rolleyes:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/4786EBC4-10E6-4229-BB0E-C644766E3F5E-2796-00000248E0BA0D67.jpg

Didn't think I got that pic while you were butt hurt and cryin in the corner

You shut your mouth right now and I hate you. I was not crying in the corner. I was crying out in the open in front of everyone.