Any salesforce (CRM) experts?

iwishiwascool

I use salesforce for all of my companies and where I once hated it, now I can't live without it. But I need to add a widget or figure out how to do something:

I need to track and be able to run reports on gifting (Gift cards, dinners, tickets, etc.) I need to be able to track profitability of these gifts by contact and account over time.

Any ideas?

I use SF everyday, and hate it, but probably couldnt live w/o it. I use the unlimited edition.

I know what you are trying to do, but i dont know the correct way to do it. Im sure you need to create/edit new tabs/filters on the dashboard. When i feel like working later, i'll look up and find how i track that stuff.

I've used high rise/base camp and one specifically for recruiting called SendOuts (which was awesome). The thing I love most is the Arrowpointe Geopointe app which allows me to create routes for my F2F B2B calls. Since I work in multiple different industries all over the country (and now Canada) it's allowed me to maximize the effectiveness of my trips. I can even plot hotels (the ones that maximize my points) on the map to include in the routes.