Qualys IPO

Akula

I didn't get enough options to retire but if we do well enough I can pay off my mortgage. I doubt that will happen but I think I can safely say I can buy a new bicycle.

It'll be 6 months of lockup before I can sell anything so I am not holding my breath.

Did not know you were with them. Why did you guys not take the Dell deal?

That wasn't a you guys type of thing, that was why didn't Philippe take the dell deal, sort of thing.

Being a Billionaire means you can be picky. The CEO has sold several companies that turned into something else, CCMail became Lotus Notes, etc... The CEO wanted to take a company public as a legacy to himself or something. Dell would have absorbed the technology and quickly killed it for professional services.

That wasn't a you guys type of thing, that was why didn't Philippe take the dell deal, sort of thing.

Being a Billionaire means you can be picky. The CEO has sold several companies that turned into something else, CCMail became Lotus Notes, etc... The CEO wanted to take a company public as a legacy to himself or something. Dell would have absorbed the technology and quickly killed it for professional services.

Fair enough, I have followed the company but did not know you were associated. I was just thinking that a private offer for double the IPO amount would satisfy the owner as a success. Im sure you guys will surpass that offer amount and really rake it in.

that is something we all are hoping for.

Our predictable revenue and growth in the space is pretty good. I think that we have huge potential in Asia (Where I am going in November) and other emerging markets. The U.S. Market is largely using us but not very effectively.

I am the Director for our Web Scanning solutions. We have seen this solution grow at a 100% Q over Q rate so far this year.