OVERHAULIN BACK TONIGHT AT 8 ON DISCOVERY!

Buckeye1647545503

New episodes or reruns?

Fuck it, I'm in either way. One of the only automotive shows on a non-automotive channel that isn't full of staged drama and actually turns out an awesome vehicle every show. Chip Foose is the man.

Can't disagree with Biggu more. I would cry if I could get Foose to drop a turbo'ed three rotor in the RX7 with a new interior / paint job (Probably would).

Will either watch or DVR

Do they ever do newer cars (I know 1993 isn't all that new)?

Lol the cars are always look like shit when they are done.

I can't agree more. There have been a few cars that I thought actually looked better before they went in than when they came out. The old Ford bucket comes to mind, minus the windshield that was nice.

Can't disagree with Biggu more. I would cry if I could get Foose to drop a turbo'ed three rotor in the RX7 with a new interior / paint job (Probably would).

Will either watch or DVR

Do they ever do newer cars (I know 1993 isn't all that new)?

They did an EG (92-95) Honda Civic once. So I think 93 is not too new. But don't you have to live in LA area?

Man, I wish this was on a few months ago. I never used to watch it but I went on the website to get info on where to send a letter to see if they would do a show on my Brother's Grand National since we was severely injured in Iraq and does not have the ability to work on the car. I saw the show was no longer on so obviously nothing came to fruition and he sold the car a couple weeks ago :(

Wheeler Dealers ftw. Last week I brought up the guide and Velocity was gone, got pissed, then my wife says "oh I got rid of one of those channel packages because we never watch any of those channels", which I responded "fucking Wheeler Dealers!". She apologized and made me a sandwich.