Where to find precision soldering?

Mowgli1647545497

I'm needing to solder some lead wires to a circuit board. I can handle the down-wire soldering from there but I don't have the tools or the experience to solder into PCB contacts without drowning the contacts on the board or just fucking the whole thing up altogether.

Who or where in town can one find precision soldering services? Could be a business or individual. Would need to be able to handle electrostatic shock as the circuit board i'm wiring up is a one-off and I can't risk it getting damaged due to discharge (there is a processor, mini SD port and non-volatile memory on board). I may need to put resistors inline with some of the lead wires and if possible would like the resistor right on the board and the lead wire to come off the resistor.

I'd be willing to travel to wherever to get the work done but not able to leave the board to be worked on - I will need to be present when the work is done.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm needing to solder some lead wires to a circuit board. I can handle the down-wire soldering from there but I don't have the tools or the experience to solder into PCB contacts without drowning the contacts on the board or just fucking the whole thing up altogether.

Who or where in town can one find precision soldering services? Could be a business or individual. Would need to be able to handle electrostatic shock as the circuit board i'm wiring up is a one-off and I can't risk it getting damaged due to discharge (there is a processor, mini SD port and non-volatile memory on board). I may need to put resistors inline with some of the lead wires and if possible would like the resistor right on the board and the lead wire to come off the resistor.

I'd be willing to travel to wherever to get the work done but not able to leave the board to be worked on - I will need to be present when the work is done.

Any help is appreciated.

Are you talking about normal size pads or SMD type shit?

If they are simple normal pads, all you really need is a decent low, or variable wattage iron and and a little patience.