Tesla Model S

Sledhead36

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate it, I'd like to take you up on that, I left a voicemail for my friend to see if he is still interested, he works at the New Albany surgical center, and I believe you live in New Albany so he is on this side of town often.

Sounds great, what does he do there? I get over to NASH a few times a month myself fir business.

I do like the S, but that gigantic flat display in the center bugs the shit outta me. For a car with such beautiful, flowing curves, a big flat screen just ruins the look of the interior.

I'm glad we're not far off from technology that allows curved screen surfaces in cars.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Were you driving the Tesla today? A white one passed us on 670 just before the 270 split. It looked sharp.

There was a niceTesla showing at Easton last night right near the Apple Store. Most were white S-Series. Was a black one too. We had dinner at Cooper's Hawk and got to meet the manufacture reps, etc. Pretty cool. Wheels on a couple of them reminded me of the VW CC.