Tesla Model S

Sledhead36

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss took this pic a couple weeks ago in New Albany. Are there different Teslas?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/7864BE7E-5CC2-414F-8EDD-C40852FB6AB4-4214-000007EAFE16CBE3.jpg

That is mine! That is the Roadster Sport. 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, 250 mile range. The thing is a kick, all electric. Costs me $6.50 to charge it when empty....

I'm jealous of your roadster! (Well, and the rest of your cars) I never thought I would like driving the Volt as much as I do, but it really is nice. Everything I've read on the Model S has been really positive, it's fast, it has a good range, and it's priced well. They're still trickling out of the factory at a snails pace, but it should be picking up soon.

That is mine! That is the Roadster Sport. 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, 250 mile range. The thing is a kick, all electric. Costs me $6.50 to charge it when empty....

saw someone i would assume is your son driving it.

His passenger commented on my scooter and i spoke with him briefy about what kinda car it was.

i see you in that car from time to time in new albany when i leave my work love it everytime

I can erase it, I dont want to cause any trouble. lol

I can only hope youre driving by and I fall on one totalling it....That way I leave my insignifigant mark on your perfect life.

Im sure with the money youll buy two replacements for the one I destroy....Even in death youll Piss on my proverbial grave.

I can only hope youre driving by and I fall on one totalling it....That way I leave my insignifigant mark on your perfect life.

Im sure with the money youll buy two replacements for the one I destroy....Even in death youll Piss on my proverbial grave.

I think you should consider counseling!

Scott is really down to earth and not some holier than though dickbag.

Come out to C&C sometime!

Oh, trust me....NO life is perfect. We all put up with shit, just a different levels. But I enjoy the sarcasm just the same....