Who Won the debate?

1badgta

The debates are worthless. At the end of the day, 99.9% of the people already know who they are going to vote for. The ones that claim to be independent, rarely are and often look for reasons to not like one side.

Plus, nothing even gets talked about anyway. It's like talking about a book by describing everything there is to know about the cover. "Well, tell me about the book" "The cover is red, and it's pretty clear from the back cover, that someone dies and it's a mystery on who did it" applauds from the crowd.

The debates are worthless. At the end of the day, 99.9% of the people already know who they are going to vote for. The ones that claim to be independent, rarely are and often look for reasons to not like one side.

Plus, nothing even gets talked about anyway. It's like talking about a book by describing everything there is to know about the cover. "Well, tell me about the book" "The cover is red, and it's pretty clear from the back cover, that someone dies and it's a mystery on who did it" applauds from the crowd.

I love red books. Whats the name of the book you are referencing?

They need to shut the fucking mics off after the 2 minutes are up.

We can't even trust you to follow this simple rule, so how can we trust either of you when you're in office?

Oh, I'd watch a debate then. Their mic shuts off and the next persons turns on. Watch how both would be able to handle pressure.