Rally New England 2013, July 22-25

Mojoe

REGISTRATION OPENS October 1st 2012 for previous RNA Rally teams

REGISTRATION OPENS November 1st 2012 for new teams

Rally North America welcomes you to Rally New England! Teams will travel over 1000 miles through some of the most scenic areas of the country hitting over a dozen exciting checkpoints on their way to Canada! This is the 2013 "Rally New England"! Details of the rally will be listed shortly as they become available.

July - Monday 22nd to Thursday 25th 2013

Rally North America’s “Rally New England

Ithaca New York to Saint John New Brunswick Canada

July 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th 2013

FEES: $225 paid to RNA, $75 to Camp Sunshine

Mandatory driver’s meeting Monday July 22nd 5:00 PM at Watkins Glen International Paddock Area

Followed by two Pace laps on the track

Charity auction to follow at the TBA Hotel at 9:00 PM

Itinerary for day 1:

Starting line: Ithaca Commons - Downtown Ithaca New York

One Pass at:

Finish Line: Rutland Vermont

Itinerary for Day 2:

Starting Line: Main Street Rutland Vermont

Two Laps at:

Finish Line Camp Sunshine

Itinerary for Day 3:

Starting Line: Lewiston Maine -

Finish Line: Market Square Board Walk - Saint John - New Brunswick Canada

Here is the forum to join for registration: http://forum.rallynorthamerica.com/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=963

I have to credit Doc with bringing this rally to light for me, and several others here on CR. Open registration starts NOV. 1. Those that have rallied before with RNA, registration opened on OCT.1.

This rally goes through a lot of areas that I have traveled often and where I grew up, Vermont. So I had to pull the trigger and get in on this one. Team Mojoe is once again, #7. Car to be announced. There are a few options on the table, to include a newer CTS-V. Pleanty of time to sort that out though.

On OCT 31, there is a video from this years Dixie Rally that should be released. We had 6 cars with the Columbus group, I believe. It was great to have so many from the area there and would be great to see that same showing from CR, and some new ones. Hell, I'm still the new guy.

Hope to see you there.

Had a great time running with you and your wife this year Aaron. Would love to see you guys again, but understand if you can't make it.

I drove in Canada last month and hated it. It was a huge pain in the ass to drive to Montreal.

Passport and funny money will be a need to have.

Ryan, I have driven through Ithica dozens of times, going from Columbus to see family in Vermont. Nice area and being familiar with it is just a plus for the rally

EDIT: Candada LOL

Pass for me.

Say that after you've been to Saint Johns/ New Brunswick area.

Been there in the fall and it was beautiful and met nothing but very nice people.

Really a beautiful area.

I'd love to do this in the fall as well.

We're always up in New England that time of year anyway.

Say that after you've been to Saint Johns/ New Brunswick area.

Been there in the fall and it was beautiful and met nothing but very nice people.

Really a beautiful area.

I'd love to do this in the fall as well.

We're always up in New England that time of year anyway.

I don't say this because I think it wouldn't be an awesome location.

I say this because of the Canadian laws regarding reckless driving.

We had to drive very, shall we say, spirited, on Rally Dixie to place.

Had a great time running with you and your wife this year Aaron. Would love to see you guys again, but understand if you can't make it.

I drove in Canada last month and hated it. It was a huge pain in the ass to drive to Montreal.

Passport and funny money will be a need to have.

Yeah, it was a blast. The group really surprised me, and we had a great time.

I was in Ithaca last weekend, worst traffic I've ever seen. Roads closed, under construction, or one way the opposite way I wanted to go. Fuckin apple festival

On a brighter note, great driving roads outside of town, and its fuckin gorgeous out there in the fall. Great colors.

Seeing if my brother-in-law in Syracuse wants to take his new 5.0. Either way I will sponsor a car for decals if I do not go.

That would be great to see you there or sponsor. I would like to call dibs for Doc on that sponsor. I have to assume he will be in on this and he is the reason it's info was brought to CR.

• 5 months later...

Bringing this back up from the dead.

We got an alternate spot, and are all registered for the event and the hotels.

I know a few people are going, did you guys want to meet up before the event to see about doing a caravan to NY.

Bringing this back up from the dead.

We got an alternate spot, and are all registered for the event and the hotels.

I know a few people are going, did you guys want to meet up before the event to see about doing a caravan to NY.

Its what we did last year and I assume we will do it again this year although there aren't as many teams from CR this year.

• 2 months later...
Well it's two months out and those going should be locked in now. Who all is going? I would like to meet up and go over everyones plans. offer my shop to and prep work needed. My car is now off the streets being prepped and to be sure nothing last minute happens. I'll take it to a few events, but the specB is now on stand by.

• 4 weeks later...