My handgun plinking collection

nurkvinny

My post about too

Many guns only applies to people who buy numerous guns of the same caliber. Which I find silly. In this case it applies to you having 5 .22 pistols :lol:

I also own 4 cars with V8 engines. Silly?

It is "silly" to own multiple guns that eat the same ammo? Thinking that way seems silly to me.

Three of the above guns came to me from family, and I have $0 in them. Silly?

You would find some of the collections in my family downright retarded, then. :)

I also own 4 cars with V8 engines. Silly?

It is "silly" to own multiple guns that eat the same ammo? Thinking that way seems silly to me.

Three of the above guns came to me from family, and I have $0 in them. Silly?

You would find some of the collections in my family downright retarded, then. :)

What I'm getting at is I'm a strong believer of having 1 overall versatile firearm (rifle/pistol) per caliber. But to each their own. Glad you have fun with them.

What I'm getting at is I'm a strong believer of having 1 overall versatile firearm (rifle/pistol) per caliber. But to each their own. Glad you have fun with them.

Fair enough. Besides the 2 Target Rugers, each is completely different to shoot. These are strictly for fun.

I want that Smith and Wesson target pistol. Nice collection.

I laughed when I bought that one, thinking it would be junky and toyish. I won't lie, it is very fun to shoot, and as you would expect... accurate. Probably 1000 rounds at this point w/ zero issues on bulk ammo.

Fair enough. Besides the 2 Target Rugers, each is completely different to shoot. These are strictly for fun.

I laughed when I bought that one, thinking it would be junky and toyish. I won't lie, it is very fun to shoot, and as you would expect... accurate. Probably 1000 rounds at this point w/ zero issues on bulk ammo.

have one too, best 215 i've ever spent.

I also have the S&W 22A. It's stupid cheap, like $209 IIRC is what I picked it up for.

Very fun to shoot, I as well has had no problem with bulk ammo. I didn't clean it through 525 rounds and it was flawless, and then eventually started to have FTF. Simple strip and clean and it was GTG.

I also have the S&W 22A. It's stupid cheap, like $209 IIRC is what I picked it up for.

Very fun to shoot, I as well has had no problem with bulk ammo. I didn't clean it through 525 rounds and it was flawless, and then eventually started to have FTF. Simple strip and clean and it was GTG.

My dad has one as well. The 22A is a fun pistol. It was passed down to my father after my uncle passed away. Took it out kept having problems with it jamming. Took apart looked like it had never been cleaned. Cleaned it up and got some oil on it. Gun has fired everything flawlessly since then. And accurate as hell for the price.

Also I want to pick up one of these http://www.ruger.com/products/2245Lite/models.html

My dad has one as well. The 22A is a fun pistol. It was passed down to my father after my uncle passed away. Took it out kept having problems with it jamming. Took apart looked like it had never been cleaned. Cleaned it up and got some oil on it. Gun has fired everything flawlessly since then. And accurate as hell for the price.

Also I want to pick up one of these http://www.ruger.com/products/2245Lite/models.html

Its very accurate, mine seems to jam with a fully loaded mag almost every time.

I want to put a scope on it.

What I'm getting at is I'm a strong believer of having 1 overall versatile firearm (rifle/pistol) per caliber.

IMO that isn't a good way to go about life. I carry multiples of things in case one is lost, stolen, or breaks. I always have at least 2 types of blades, flashlights, fire starters, and first aid within close reach when I leave my house. Nothing wrong with thinking the same way in a gun collection.