LT motor in the C7's..

Geeesammy

Does anyone have a rough release month for the C7 unveiling? I'm getting excited already. This is potentially going to be the new GT-R in my eyes. A supercar type performance at a fraction of the cost. Hopefully it holds true about the interior!! I'd love to see a great interior in a Vette.

Detroit Auto Show in January.

A friend of mine who is an engineer at gm (and has actually driven a c7) says that one of the renderings that has been shown is very near the exact car.

He won't confirm or deny the taillights but tells me I will like them in person... So I dunno

in all likelihood, it's the jalopnik rendering...

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/images/12/2011/11/xlarge_d2daf6e012dd8fce517f25acb330303b.jpg

http://www.corvetteconti.com/photo-gallery/data/537/REAL-C7-2014-CORVETTE-PICTURES.jpg

note how close the rear is compared to the CAD shot from the link.

overall, looks like shit IMO. then again, i always thought the C6 ws just OK looking, and the C5 was far FAR better looking. much sexier and much more exotic. if this is the C7, then it's the epitome of tacky. then again, this coming from the same company that put out the 5th gen camaro:barf:

That c7 rendering is quite awesome besides the ass end... Looks like a damn camaro from behind.. They should keep the original corvette oval tail lights, actually spy vette ass end looks almost identical to the c6.. I agree the c5z a nice looking car until they pop the head lights up and then it looks like a ford probe from a distance