Single or dual exhaust on the diesel.

starkmaster03

It's time for me to buy a new exhaust on the 2005 Duramax. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it a larger single or to go with dual outlets on each side. I'm also debating on what brand to go with. I'm set on a turbo back system in stainless that comes with a lifetime warranty. What do you guys suggest or like from experience?

I had a single coming out in the stock location with almost a 90 degree before the tip... On a cummins sounded like no other and was amazing... but cant speak for the v8 guys. 4" back to a 5" tip is classy and has a nice/clean look. But go ahead and cut the bed/hood... good luch with resale in the future

I had a single coming out in the stock location with almost a 90 degree before the tip... On a cummins sounded like no other and was amazing... but cant speak for the v8 guys. 4" back to a 5" tip is classy and has a nice/clean look. But go ahead and cut the bed/hood... good luch with resale in the future

This

Do a single and I wouldn't go with 5 inch. You run into ground clearance issues and you can see the middle of the pipe under the truck and it looks tacky. The only reason for doing stack imho is if you race like me and have trouble smoking out the lights at the track